A: Yes, please make sure you do these eight things…
- Turn off all sprinklers including under ground sprinklers
- Adult supervision of all children is required at all times
- Bounce houses need an electrical source. Generators are available for an extra charge.
- Plan a spot in a grassy area away from your house
- Remove toys, twigs, rocks and any animal droppings from this area.
- Provide water for thirsty bouncers to drink outside of jump house.
- Plan a food, drink and snack area a safe distance away from jump houses.
- Keep all party toys such as ‘silly string’ and other toys away from bounce houses and slides.